A snapshot showcasing a variety of projects created and managed throughout my career.
Consulting position to provide client with brand development, key insights, and strategic recommendations to position their business/products. Key deliverables:
- Overview of target audience
- Establish brand voice, identity, and direction
- Social media content creation
- Messaging strategy to convey brand essence
- Create digital marketing campaigns (including promotions) to connect and engagement consumers to increase click-to-purchase conversion rates
Videographer and editor for “Ghetto Rock” music video of highly recognized and world renowned bass player Divinity Roxx.
Leader in helping shape and elevate the company’s brand and reputation by creating digital content, managing social media channels, and developing proposals for potential sponsors and venues.
Key Club of Hollywood
Social media producer responsible for executing fan engagement strategies and VIP loyalty programs to increase brand awareness, affinity, and ticket sales
Overview of notable metrics highlighting my achievements over a campaign
Sample of positive feedback from Key Club fans.
Heart of Los Angeles
Videographer, editor, & project manager for annual promotional video highlighting the year’s milestones to key stakeholders and company investors.
Fielding Graduate University
Media Communications and Public Relations assistant responsible for:
- Crafting press releases as needed
- Creating marketing materials to highlight program curriculum
- Producing content for program’s YouTube Channel and webinar series
- Assist in social media coverage